I came across this video on youtube (see below) and alot of people didn’t understand his accent or the formula. So I thought I would share my thoughts with you: (p.s. I am not an herbalist, dr, or even a unicorn rider)
I believe the ingredients he listed are:
- Chaste Tree (aka vitex) – helps to normalize and balance hormones. This is the bulk of your tincture. This should be approximately 75% of the herbs that you use. The other supporting herbs should equal out to about 25%. How to do the math, IDK. How to determine the portion sizes, IDK!
- Dong quai – moves the blood
- Red Raspberry Leaf – prevents miscarriage
- Ginger – assists with circulation
- Cinnamon Bark –
- Shepherds purse – if you have menorraghia
- Red Clover – isoflavones – anti-tumor (shrinks growths)
- Rehmannia – blood builder
- Sugar apple (in the US – I believe we call it soursop)
- Organic Grain Alcohol – should be distilled 4-5x. One of the girls that got pregnant from watching the video said that she used Jamaican JB Rum.
- Glass bottle
You are supposed to take all of these ingredients. Mix them together and let sit for 2 weeks. After the two weeks, you then take 15-16 drops three times a day.
You will also start taking:
Within 3 cycles, you should have a baby bubbling in you! You can book a consultation with him on his website.
I know that buying all of these individual herbs and making the solution may get expensive. A cheaper alternative (not the same thing as his, but alot of the same ingredients) would be to take Fertility Tea and Fertility Pills.
I also wrote an article on how to increase a man’s sperm motility and morphology, if you are interested.
Let me know in the comments if you are going to try it or if you have tried it!