1. Practice positive self-talk: Speak kindly to yourself and avoid negative self-criticism.
2. Set realistic goals: Setting achievable goals can help boost your self-esteem by giving you a sense of accomplishment.
3. Take care of yourself: Make sure to take care of your physical and emotional well-being by eating well, getting enough sleep, and engaging in regular exercise.
4. Surround yourself with positive people: Being around people who are supportive and encouraging can help boost your self-esteem.
5. Learn to accept compliments: Learn to accept and be grateful for compliments, it will help to build self-esteem.
6. Focus on your strengths: Instead of focusing on your weaknesses, focus on your strengths and what you do well.
7. Practice assertiveness: Speak up for yourself and don’t be afraid to express your opinions and needs.
8. Learn from mistakes: Instead of dwelling on mistakes, learn from them and move on.
9. Take action: Take action towards the things that make you feel good about yourself.
10. Seek professional help: Consider seeking help from a therapist or counselor if you feel that your self-esteem is significantly impacting your daily life.
Self-esteem is something that can be worked on, it’s not something that’s fixed and it can change over time depending on the situation. Be gentle and patient with yourself as you work on building your self-esteem and remember that change takes time.